FiA Custom Logo Shirts: 4 Order Production and Shipment
- Order Close – Sometime after midnight (EST) on the order deadline, the listing page for your order will be changed to stop collecting orders. All orders that come in before midnight will be printed. Once the order is closed, the regional shirt can no longer be added to a shopping cart.
- Late Orders – You will inevitably have one or two PAX who miss the deadline. After many attempts to find a good way to accommodate late orders, we have found them to be the leading cause of order mix-ups and delays for the rest of your PAX. For that reason, we’ve had to make a no late orders policy. If somebody misses the deadline, they can get on the wait list for a future order.
- The Wait List – Closed orders will feature a wait list option, where your PAX can sign up for an email alert the next time your regional shirt is available for order. This is only an email alert signup. They are not being charged, nor are they ordering a shirt by signing up on the wait list. When the next order opens, they receive an alert, and they will need to purchase the shirt at that time.
- Production and shipping – Your PAX will receive an email with tracking number when their order ships. It may ship separately if they also purchased other items in the FiA Gear Store that were in stock for immediate shipping. PAX should expect to receive their order by the date listed on the order page, but usually within 2.5 to 3 weeks of the order deadline.
- Returns and exchanges on custom logos – Custom printed gear is difficult to resell. For this reason, we ask that your PAX pay special attention to the size charts when ordering. We will accept returns of damaged or defective items for exchange or refund, but we may not always be able to print an exact replacement shirt due to minimums. Size issues on custom shirts are generally the result of ordering the incorrect size. The best soluton we have found is to mention within your region that you have a shirt available for sale.
- That’s it! If you have other questions, check these FAQ’s or drop us an email.
TO DO: Plan for your next order -
- As Merchandise Q, keep an ear out for when your PAX is interested in another shirt order. As soon as you believe that you have enough demand to reach the 12 shirt minimum again, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can open up another order for you. Because your logo is already set up in they system, the regional page will simply be made live for orders once again. We will aim to relaunch regional shirt sales 3 or 4 times a year depending on regional demand.